Proper Fractions Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3
Represent fractions that are equal to less than one as parts of wholes or parts of sets with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This resource can be bought in a bundle where you’ll get it at a discount. More information is found below.
This fraction resource includes:
- 15 different pages to practice representing simple fractions in a variety of ways.
- proper fractions (equivalent fractions are not considered) or fractions that are lesson than one.
- fractions for part of a whole or part of a set.
- denominators up to 12.
- a colouring page to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 N3.4
This resource supports:
- any introductory lesson about simple fractions.
We use this resource with:
Where do you teach? We have aligned sets for this topic.
- Alberta Number and Fractions Concepts Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- Alberta Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- British Columbia Number and Fractions Concepts Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- British Columbia Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Number and Fractions Concepts Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
We also have more general bundles if you teach elsewhere in Canada:
- Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle With Concepts and Holidays Grade 3
- Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle With Concepts Only Grade 3
- Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle With Holidays Only Grade 3
Want to try a free set?
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.