Fractions Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess your students' ability to represent fractions as parts of wholes or parts of sets with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This set is available as part of our All Our Math Worksheets Bundle Grade 3 (includes concepts and holidays) and Math Worksheets Grade 3 (just concepts).
This fraction product includes:
- 15 different pages about representing simple fractions in a variety of ways.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- proper fractions (equivalent fractions are not considered) with denominators up to 12.
- a colouring page to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 N3.4
This set supports:
- any introductory lesson about simple fractions.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.