Equality and Inequality Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3
Introduce balancing equations using equal and not equal signs through different activities with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This easy-to-use resource includes:
- 15 different pages about identifying equal versus not equal and creating number statements using an equal sign and not equal sign. These activities help students understand balancing equations for algebra in the future. These activities also help strengthen operations skills.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 1 000 instead of 1,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 P3.2
This set supports:
- any beginner algebra lesson.
Where do you teach?
- Alberta Patterns and Algebra Worksheet Bundle
- Alberta Full Year Worksheet Bundle
- British Columbia Patterns and Algebra Worksheet Bundle
- British Columbia Full Year Worksheet Bundle
- Saskatchewan Patterns and Algebra Worksheet Bundle
- Saskatchewan Full Year Worksheet Bundle
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.