Metric Length Math Worksheets | Paper | millimetres centimetres metres
Practice or assess how your students measure and use metric units with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This resource can be bought in a bundle where you’ll get it at a discount. More information is found below.
This easy to use resource includes:
- 15 different pages that practice selecting measurement units for objects, converting measurements between mm, cm and m and measuring items in millimetres and centimetres. Students will not need a ruler for these activities.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- four pages of word problems.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 86 000 instead of 86,000).
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 SS3.3
This resource supports:
- any lesson about length or metric measurements.
We use this resource with:
Where do you teach? We have aligned sets for this topic.
- Alberta Time and Measurement Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- Alberta Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- British Columbia Time and Measurement Concepts Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- British Columbia Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Time and Measurement Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
We also have more general bundles if you teach elsewhere in Canada:
- Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle With Concepts and Holidays Grade 3
- Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle With Concepts Only Grade 3
- Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle With Holidays Only Grade 3
Want to try a free set?
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.