Bar Graphs Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess creating and reading simple bar graphs with these math worksheets. Students can collect first-hand data and make their own bar graphs. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This set is available as part of our All Our Math Worksheets Bundle Grade 3 (includes concepts and holidays) and Math Worksheets Grade 3 (just concepts).
This set is included in our aligned bundles: Alberta Statistics and Graphing, Alberta Full Year, BC Statistics and Graphing, BC Full Year, Saskatchewan Statistics and Graphing, and Saskatchewan Full Year.
This simple product includes:
- 15 different pages about creating, reading, and surveying to make bar graphs.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments or used for targeted practice.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 1 000 instead of 1,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum SP3.1
This set supports:
- learning about simple bar graphs.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Try a free sample of our Grade 3 worksheets.
Use our free alignment guide to help figure out which sets work for you.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.