Addition and Subtraction Within 1000 Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess your students' ability to add and subtract numbers within 1000 with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This set is available as part of our All Our Math Worksheets Bundle Grade 3 (includes concepts and holidays) and Math Worksheets Grade 3 (just concepts).
This estimating product includes:
- 15 different pages about addition and subtraction. The activities allow students to complete them using any strategy.
- equations that need students to line up place values.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- four pages of word problems.
- colouring activities.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 1 000 instead of 1,000).
This set aligns with:
Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 N3.2
This set supports:
any lesson about addition and subtraction.
- any lesson about regrouping numbers within 1000.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.