Addition and Subtraction Within 1000 Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess your students' ability to add and subtract numbers with regrouping within 1000 with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This resource can be bought in a bundle where you’ll get it at a discount. More information is found below.
This operations resource includes:
- 15 different pages about addition and subtraction. The activities allow students to complete them using any strategy.
- equations that need students to line up place values.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- four pages of word problems.
- colouring activities.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 1 000 instead of 1,000).
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
This resource aligns with:
Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 N3.2
This resource supports:
any lesson about addition and subtraction.
- any lesson about regrouping numbers within 1000.
We use this resource with:
Where do you teach? We have aligned sets for this topic.
- Alberta Number Operations Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- Alberta Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- British Columbia Number Operations Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- British Columbia Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Number Operations Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
We also have more general bundles if you teach elsewhere in Canada:
- Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle With Concepts and Holidays Grade 3
- Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle With Concepts Only Grade 3
- Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle With Holidays Only Grade 3
Want to try a free set?
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.