Multiplication and Division Within 100 Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3
Practice multiplying and dividing numbers within 100 with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This resource can be bought in a bundle where you’ll get it at a discount. More information is found below.
This multiplication and division resource includes:
- 15 different pages about multiplying and dividing using any strategy. The equations use numbers up to 10x10=100 and can be solved using any strategy, including pictures, arrays or mental math.
- pages that include explaining the identity property and commutative property.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- four pages of word problems.
- colouring pages to reinforce multiplication and division.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 1 000 instead of 1,000).
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
This resource aligns with:
Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
This resource supports:
any lesson about multiplication and division of numbers within 100.
We use this resource with:
Where do you teach? We have aligned sets for this topic.
- Alberta Number Operations Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- Alberta Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- British Columbia Number Operations Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- British Columbia Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Number Operations Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
We also have more general bundles if you teach elsewhere in Canada:
- Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle With Concepts and Holidays Grade 3
- Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle With Concepts Only Grade 3
- Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle With Holidays Only Grade 3
Want to try a free set?
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.