Multiplication and Division Within 100 Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess your students' ability to multiply and divide numbers within 100 with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This set is available as part of our All Our Math Worksheets Bundle Grade 3 (includes concepts and holidays) and Math Worksheets Grade 3 (just concepts).
This multiplication and division product includes:
- 15 different pages about multiplying and dividing using any strategy. The equations use numbers up to 10x10=100 and can be solved using any strategy including pictures, arrays or mental math.
- pages that include explaining the identity property and commutative property.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- four pages of word problems.
- colouring pages to reinforce multiplication and division.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 1 000 instead of 1,000).
This set aligns with:
Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
This set supports:
any lesson about multiplication and division of numbers within 100.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.