Pictographs One-to-One Correspondence Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3 Grade 4
Create and read pictographs with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This resource can be bought in a bundle where you’ll get it at a discount. More information is found below.
This graphing resource includes:
- 15 different pages about creating and reading pictographs. Students do not need to collect any data to complete these pages.
- graphs that focus on one-to-one correspondence
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
This resource aligns with:
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
This resource supports:
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 SP4.1
- any lesson about graphing and pictographs.
We use this resource with:
- Statistics and Graphing Interactive Math Unit Grade 3
- Interactive Math Unit Full Year Bundle Grade 3
Where do you teach? We have aligned sets for this topic.
- Alberta Statistics and Graphing Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- Alberta Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- British Columbia Statistics and Probability Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- British Columbia Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Statistics and Graphing Worksheet Bundle Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 4
We also have more general bundles if you teach elsewhere in Canada:
- Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle With Concepts and Holidays Grade 3
- Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle With Concepts Only Grade 3
- Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle With Holidays Only Grade 3
Want to try a free set?
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.