Pictographs Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3 Grade 4
Practice or assess your students' ability to create and read pictographs with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This set is available as part of our All Our Math Worksheets Bundle Grade 3 (includes concepts and holidays) and Math Worksheets Grade 3 (just concepts).
This graphing product includes:
- 15 different pages about creating and reading pictographs. Students do not need to collect any data to complete these pages.
- graphs that focus on one-to-one correspondence
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 SP4.1
This set supports:
- any lesson about graphing and pictographs.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.