Saskatchewan Aligned Statistics and Graphing Math Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 4
Read and create bar graphs and pictographs with this set of math worksheets that align with the Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy-to-use resource includes:
- over 50+ different pages about Grade 4 statistics and graphing concepts. Students will read, interpret and create bar graphs and pictographs.
- many-to-one correspondence.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
This set aligns with:
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 SP4.1
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 4 math class. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.