Lunar New Year Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess basic Grade 3 math concepts with simple math review activities celebrating the Lunar New Year. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This festive product includes:
- 15 different pages.
- topics such as addition and subtraction (with regrouping up to 999), multiplication and division (with arrays up to 5 x 5 = 25), bar graphs, tally marks, skip counting (multiples), comparing numbers, and simple fractions.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- word problems.
- a colouring page to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 3
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 3 math class.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.