Identifying 3D Objects Math Worksheets | Paper | Naming Objects
Practice or assess identifying three-dimensional objects based on their attributes with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This resource can be bought in a bundle where you’ll get it at a discount. More information is found below.
This geometry resource includes:
- 15 different pages that practice naming 3D solids. Objects include prisms, pyramids, cones, cylinders and spheres. This set focuses on using attributes like faces, vertices, edges, and bases to name each 3D object.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- two colouring pages to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
This resource aligns with:
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 SS3.4
This resource supports:
- learning about 3D objects and how their attributes help identify their names.
We use this resource with:
Where do you teach? We have aligned sets for this topic.
- Alberta Geometry Concepts Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- Alberta Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- British Columbia Geometry Concepts Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- British Columbia Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Geometry Concepts Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
We also have more general bundles if you teach elsewhere in Canada:
- Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle With Concepts and Holidays Grade 3
- Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle With Concepts Only Grade 3
- Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle With Holidays Only Grade 3
Want to try a free set?
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.