Identifying 3D Objects Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess identifying three-dimensional objects based on their attributes with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This set is available as part of our All Our Math Worksheets Bundle Grade 3 (includes concepts and holidays) and Math Worksheets Grade 3 (just concepts).
This set is included in our aligned bundles: BC Geometry, BC Full Year, Saskatchewan Geometry, and Saskatchewan Full Year.
This easy to use product includes:
- 15 different pages that practice naming and identifying various three-dimensional objects.
- topics such as prisms, pyramids, cones, cylinders, and spheres. This set focuses on using attributes like faces, vertices, edges, and bases to identify each 3D object.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- two colouring pages to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
This set aligns with:
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 SS3.4
This set supports:
- learning about 3D objects and how their attributes help identify their names.
This set supports our Grade 3 Interactive Notebooks:
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Try a free sample of our Grade 3 worksheets.
Use our free alignment guide to help figure out which sets work for you.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.