Comparing and Ordering Fractions WIth Common Denominators Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3
Compare and order fractions with common denominators with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This resource can be bought in a bundle where you’ll get it at a discount. More information is found below.
This number sense resource includes:
- 15 different pages about comparing and ordering fractions with common or like denominators. The activities include using greater than >, less than < and equal to = as well as putting fractions in a sequence using words like greatest or least.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- colouring pages to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 N3.4
This resource supports:
- any introductory lesson about comparing and ordering fractions.
We use this resource with:
Where do you teach? We have aligned sets for this topic.
- Alberta Number and Fractions Concepts Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- Alberta Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- British Columbia Number and Fractions Concepts Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- British Columbia Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Number and Fractions Concepts Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
We also have more general bundles if you teach elsewhere in Canada:
- Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle With Concepts and Holidays Grade 3
- Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle With Concepts Only Grade 3
- Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle With Holidays Only Grade 3
Want to try a free set?
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.