Comparing and Ordering Fractions Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess your students' ability to compare and order fractions with common denominators with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This set is available as part of our All Our Math Worksheets Bundle Grade 3 (includes concepts and holidays) and Math Worksheets Grade 3 (just concepts).
This set is included in our aligned bundles: Alberta Number Concepts, Alberta Full Year, Saskatchewan Number Concepts, and Saskatchewan Full Year.
This number sense product includes:
- 15 different pages about comparing and ordering fractions with common or like denominators. The activities include using greater than >, less than < and equal to = as well as putting fractions in a sequence using words like greatest or least.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- colouring pages to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 N3.4
This set supports:
- any introductory lesson about comparing and ordering fractions.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Try a free sample of our Grade 3 worksheets.
Use our free alignment guide to help figure out which sets work for you.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.