Place Value to 100 000 Math Worksheets | Paper
Represent numbers up to 10 000 in a variety of ways with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This number sense resource includes:
- 15 different pages about representing numbers within 100 000 in a variety of ways including Base 10, place value charts, standard form, expanded form, and words. Students will represent numbers concretely, pictorially, and symbolically.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- a colouring page for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 30 000 instead of 30,000).
This set aligns with:
Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 N5.1
This set supports:
- any representing number lesson.
- any place value lesson.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.