Comparing Numbers to 10 000 Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 4
Practice or assess your students' ability to use their number sense to compare the value of numbers up to the ten thousands place. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This set is available as part of our All Our Math Worksheets Bundle Grade 4. We also have bundles with just the holiday-themed math sets or sets with no holidays.
This number product includes:
- 15 different pages about comparing numbers up to the ten thousands place in different ways such as greater than (>), less than (<), and equal signs (=).
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- two colouring pages to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 N4.1
This set supports:
- any number sense lesson or lesson to compare the values of whole numbers.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Try a free sample of our Grade 4 worksheets.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.