Comparing and Ordering Numbers to 10 000 Math Worksheets | Paper
Compare and order numbers up to the ten thousands place using a variety of strategies. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This number resource includes:
- 15 different pages to practice comparing numbers in a variety of ways.
- numbers up to 10 000 (with a few that reach 100 000).
- comparing numbers using greater than >, less than < and equal = signs.
- ordering numbers in sequences or using greatest and least.
- two colouring pages to review concepts.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 17 000 instead of 17,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 N4.1
This set supports:
- any number sense lesson or lesson to compare the values of whole numbers.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.