New Years Math Worksheets | Numbers to 1000 | Paper
Practice or assess basic math concepts and celebrate the New Year with these simple math review worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This celebratory resource includes:
- 15 different pages with numbers up to the thousands place.
- place value, addition and subtraction (with regrouping to 999), multiplication and division (with arrays up to 5 x 5 = 25), bar graphs, tally marks, comparing numbers, and simple fractions.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- word problems.
- a colouring page to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum ©2022 for Grade 3
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3
This set supports:
- any lesson with numbers up to 1 000.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.