Mass Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess how your students measure and calculate mass using grams and kilograms with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This set is available as part of our All Our Math Worksheets Bundle Grade 3 (includes concepts and holidays) and Math Worksheets Grade 3 (just concepts).
This easy to use product includes:
- 15 different pages that practice converting measurements between grams and kilograms. Students will read scales in grams and kilograms.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- two pages of word problems.
- a colouring activity to review the concept.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 86 000 instead of 86,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 SS3.2
This set supports:
- any lesson about mass.
- any lesson to practice working in metric units.
This set supports our Grade 3 Interactive Notebooks:
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.