Mass in g and kg Math Worksheets | Paper
Measure and calculate mass using grams and kilograms with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy-to-use resource includes:
- 15 different pages that practice converting measurements between grams and kilograms. Students will read scales in grams and kilograms.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- two pages of word problems.
- a colouring activity to review the concept.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 86 000 instead of 86,000).
This set aligns with:
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 SS3.2
This set supports:
- any lesson about mass.
- any lesson to practice working in metric units.
We use this set with:
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.