Calendars and Dates in a Variety of Formats Math Worksheets | Paper
Read calendars and write dates in a variety of formats with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This calendar resource includes:
- 15 different pages that practice reading calendars, as well as reading and writing dates. The date formats include DD-MM-YYYY, YYYY-MM-DD, and dates written with month names like February 9, 1992.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- three pages of calendar and date word problems.
- a colouring page to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
This set aligns with:
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 SS4.1
This set supports:
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 SS3.1
any lesson about calendars and dates.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.