Mixed and Improper Fractions Math Worksheets | Paper
Represent improper and mixed fractions with these math worksheets. Students will also learn to convert them back and forth. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This fraction resource includes:
- 15 different pages about representing fractions worth more than one. Fractions are represented as mixed fractions and improper fractions and will be converted back and forth.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- two pages of word problems.
- two colouring pages for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 6
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 N6.7
This set supports:
- any lesson about fractions.
- introducing improper and mixed fractions.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.