Saskatchewan Aligned Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle | Paper | Grade 6
Practice or assess Saskatchewan Grade 6 math concepts with these worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This bundle is still growing. New sets will be added soon.
This easy-to-use resource includes:
- over 325+ different pages about Grade 6 concepts from the Saskatchewan Math Curriculum.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- colouring pages to use for review in many sets.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
Topics included are:
- number concepts sets: representing and comparing whole numbers up to the billions place; integers (positive and negative integers), comparing integers
- number operations sets: Prime factors of products and factor trees; greatest common factors; lowest common multiples; sorting factors and multiples with Venn Diagrams and Carroll Diagrams; order of operations activities include whole numbers, the four operations, and brackets, but not exponents.
- decimals and fractions sets: calculating percent, finding percentage discounts and comparing sale amounts; multiplying and dividing decimals to the thousandths place with 1-digit multipliers and dividers; representing proper, improper and mixed fractions; comparing and ordering proper fractions, improper fractions and mixed fractions and their related decimals. Fractions are compared with common and uncommon denominators; introducing ratios and relating ratios to fractions, decimals and percent (and to each other).
- pattern and algebra sets: describing and extending number patterns on coordinate planes in the first quadrant, solving equations for the value of an unknown variable according to the order of operations.
- statistics and probability sets: reading and creating broken and continuous line graphs, first and second-hand data, many-to-one correspondence, theoretical and experimental probability outcomes, representing probability outcomes as fractions.
time and measurement sets: COMING SOON!
- geometry sets: COMING SOON!
This set aligns with:
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 6 math class. See the descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.