Saskatchewan Aligned Geometry Math Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 6
Measure and classify triangles, transform 2D shapes, plot points on a coordinate plane and look at congruent attributes with this set of math worksheets that align with the Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This geometry resource includes:
- over 70+ different pages about Grade 5 geometry outcomes.
pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- colouring pages to reinforce concepts.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
Topics included are:
- identifying congruent side lengths, shapes and angles in 2D shapes
- measuring side lengths and angles to classify triangles as equilateral, isosceles, scalene, right, acute or obtuse
- describing and drawing multiple-event transformations (translations, rotations, reflections) on a plane
- reading and plotting coordinates or ordered pairs on the first quadrant of the Cartesian plane
- students need to be able to use a ruler and protractor to complete some of these activities
This set aligns with:
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 SS6.3, SS6.4, SS6.5
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 6 math class. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Where do you teach?
- Alberta Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 6
- British Columbia Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 6
- Saskatchewan Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 6
We use these worksheets to support lessons in our Interactive Math Units:
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Not sure if this is the right resource for you? Download our free alignment guide.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.