Free Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 6
Try a sample of our Grade 6 math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment of math concepts. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This free resource includes:
- 6 different pages about comparing positive and negative numbers, comparing proper, mixed and improper fractions, calculating percentage discounts, finding patterns on planes, probability, multiple-event transformations (translations, rotations and reflections).
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 6 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 600 000 instead of 8,600,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 6
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 6 math class.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.