Alberta Math Curriculum Decimals and Fractions Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 5
Practice or assess representing, comparing, ordering and relating fractions and decimals with the new Alberta math curriculum with these worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This time-saving resource includes:
- over 150+ different pages about Grade 5 decimals and fractions concepts.
- represent decimals to thousandths using place value charts, Base 10, words and symbols.
- counting Canadian money to $1000.00 with cent, dollar and decimal symbols. Canadian money calculations for addition and subtraction using dollar signs and decimals points.
- adding and subtracting decimals to thousandths.
- relating decimals to thousandths to fractions and vice versa.
- representing proper fractions and their equivalent fractions (including simplifying to the lowest terms).
- representing mixed and improper fractions as well as converting them back and forth.
- comparing and ordering fractions and their related decimals. Fractions are compared with and without common denominators.
- adding and subtracting fractions.
- introducing ratios. Relating them to fractions, decimals and percent.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- pages of word problems.
- colouring pages to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
- any future sets of worksheets for Grade 5 that we create. Buyers receive an email informing you of any new sets so you can download them.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 ©2022
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 5 math class. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Teaching in a different province?
more sets are coming soon!
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.