British Columbia Aligned Decimals and Fractions Math Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 6
Practice or assess Grade 6 decimals to hundredths and proper fractions aligned with the British Columbia Curricular Competencies. Use these math worksheets for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This time-saving resource includes:
- over 100+ different pages about Grade 6 decimals and fractions concepts.
- calculating percent, finding percentage discounts and comparing sale amounts.
- multiplying and dividing decimals to the thousandths place with 1-digit multipliers and dividers.
- representing proper, improper and mixed fractions.
- comparing and ordering proper fractions, improper fractions and mixed fractions and their related decimals. Fractions are compared with common and uncommon denominators.
- introducing ratios and relating ratios to fractions, decimals and percent (and to each other).
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- pages of word problems.
- colouring pages to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 80 000 instead of 80,000).
- any future sets of worksheets for Grade 6 that we create. Buyers receive an email informing you of any new sets so you can download them.
This set aligns with:
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 6
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 6 math class. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Teaching in a different province?
more sets are coming soon!
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.