Length Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 5
Practice or assess your students' ability to measure length using metric measurements with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This easy to use product includes:
- 15 different pages about choosing the best unit between millimetres, centimetres, metres, or kilometres; converting millimetres, centimetres, and metres; linear measurement in millimetres and centimetres, and; using metric abbreviations.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- four pages of word problems.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements mm, cm, m, km.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 30 000 instead of 30,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 5
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 SS5.2
This set supports:
- any lesson about linear measurement.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.