Elapsed Time Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 4
Practice or assess your students' ability to calculate the amount of elapsed time between two clocks, two given times, or in word problems with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy to use product includes:
- 15 different pages about comparing two analog clocks, comparing two times (12 and 24 hour digital times), and calculating the amount of time that has passed in word problems.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- four pages of word problems.
- a colouring page to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
This set supports:
- any lesson about elapsed time.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.