Calculating and Representing Percent Math Worksheets | Paper
Calculate percent from pictures and fractions with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This engaging resource includes:
- 15 different pages about percentages within 100 in a variety of ways including pictures and symbols. Students will need to convert fractions to percents and vice versa. They will need to know how to create equivalent fractions to complete these activities.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- three pages of word problems.
- two colouring pages to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 6
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 N6.5
This resource supports:
- learning about fractions
- equivalent fractions
- learning about percentages
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.