Transformations Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 5
Practice or assess your students' ability to identify single transformations of two-dimensional shapes like translations, rotations, and reflections with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This easy to use product includes:
- 15 different pages about identifying and creating translations (slides), rotations (turns), and reflections (flips), including activities for naming simple transformations and drawing them on a grid.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 5
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 SS5.7
This set supports:
- any introductory lesson about transformations.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.