Alberta Math Curriculum Geometry Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 4
Identify 2D shapes, 3D objects, lines of symmetry, types of lines and transformations from the new Alberta math curriculum with these worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This time-saving geometry resource includes:
- over 60 different pages about Grade 4 geometry outcomes
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
colouring activities to reinforce the concepts.
answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
Topics included are:
- attributes of polygons (number of sides, congruent sides, lines of symmetry, parallel sides, number of vertices) to name them. Polygons included are triangles (classifying as equilateral, isosceles, scalene, acute, obtuse or right), quadrilaterals (parallelograms, rhombuses, rectangles, squares, trapezoids, kites), pentagons, hexagons and octagons.
- attributes of 3D objects (edges, vertices, apexes, faces, bases, symmetry, shapes of faces) to name cones, spheres, cylinders, pyramids and prisms.
- congruent shapes, sides and angles in different shapes and objects.
- lines of symmetry.
- single-event transformations including translations (slides), rotations (turns) and reflections (flips)
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 ©2022
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 4 math class. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Where do you teach?
- Alberta Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 4
- British Columbia Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 4
We use these worksheets to support lessons in our Interactive Math Units:
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Not sure if this is the right resource for you? Download our free alignment guide.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.