British Columbia Aligned Geometry Math Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 5
Use attributes like faces, vertices, sides and edges to identify 2D shapes or 3D objects with this set of math worksheets that align with the British Columbia Curricular Competencies. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This geometry resource includes:
- over 80+ different pages about Grade 5 geometry concepts.
pages that can easily be used as assessments.
colouring pages to reinforce concepts.
answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 10 000 instead of 10,000).
Topics included are:
- names of polygons (triangles, quadrilaterals, pentagons, hexagons, octagons) and attributes including congruent sides, lines of symmetry, number of sides, vertices and types of lines (parallel sides, perpendicular sides)
- names and attributes of quadrilaterals (parallelograms, rectangles, squares, rhombuses, kites, trapezoids)
- names of prisms and pyramids
- attributes of prisms and pyramids including faces, edges, vertices, planes of symmetry
- types of lines
- nets or skeletons of prisms and pyramids
- identifying transformations including translations (slides), rotations (turns) and reflections (flips)
This set aligns with:
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 5 math class. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Where do you teach?
- Alberta Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 5
- British Columbia Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 5
We use these worksheets to support lessons in our Interactive Math Units:
- Full Year Interactive Math Unit Bundle Grade 4/5
- Full Year Interactive Math Unit Bundle Grade 5
- Full Year Interactive Math Unit Bundle Grade 5/6
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Not sure if this is the right resource for you? Download our free alignment guide.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.