Simplifying Fractions Math Worksheets | Paper
Find the lowest terms of equivalent fractions with these math worksheets focused on simplifying fractions. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep these pages and make differentiation a snap.
This fractions resource includes:
- 15 different pages to practice finding equivalent fractions in their lowest terms through a variety of ways including pictures and symbols.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- three colouring pages for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 N5.5
This resource supports:
- learning about fractions
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.