Quadrilaterals Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 5
Practice or assess your students' ability to identify and classify quadrilaterals using their attributes with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This easy to use product includes:
- 15 different pages about naming and classifying trapezoids, squares, rhombuses, rectangles, kites, and parallelograms.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- a colouring page for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 5
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 SS5.6
This set supports:
- any lesson about quadrilaterals.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.