Order of Operations Math Worksheets | Whole Numbers | Paper
Practice using the order of operations to solve equations with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This operations resource includes:
- 15 different pages about the order of operations. This set features whole numbers and the four operations but does not use brackets (parentheses) or exponents.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- two pages of word problems.
- two colouring pages for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 6
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 N6.3
This resource supports:
- introducing the order of operations.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.