British Columbia Aligned Number Operations Math Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 6
Practice or assess Grade 6 number operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division aligned with the British Columbia Curricular Competencies. Use these math worksheets for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This time-saving resource includes:
- over 100+ different pages about Grade 6 number operations concepts. Students will find the prime factors of products and make factor trees. They will find the greatest common factors and lowest common multiples of numbers. Using Venn Diagrams and Carroll Diagrams, students will sort factors and multiples. The order of operations activities include whole numbers, the four operations, and brackets, but not exponents.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- pages of word problems.
- colouring pages to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
- any future sets of worksheets for Grade 6 that we create. Buyers receive an email informing you of any new sets so you can download them.
This set aligns with:
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 6
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 6 math class. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Teaching in a different province?
more sets are coming soon!
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.