Greatest Common Factors within 100 Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 4
Practice finding the greatest common factors of numbers within 100 with this no-prep set of easy-to-use pages. It only takes a few moments to grab and print these pages that make differentiation a snap.
This factors resource includes:
- 15 different pages to practice finding and identifying the greatest common factor between two products.
- a colouring page for review.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 100 000 instead of 100,000).
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 ©2022
This resource supports:
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 6
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.