Equivalent Fractions Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 5
Practice or assess your students' ability to find equivalent fractions with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep these pages and make differentiation a snap.
This fractions product includes:
- 15 different pages about finding equivalent fractions in a variety of ways including through pictures and symbols.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- two pages of word problems.
- a colouring page for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 5
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 N5.5
This set supports:
- lessons about fractions.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.