Comparing and Ordering Numbers to 1 000 000 Math Worksheets | Paper
Compare and order numbers up to one million with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This number sense resource includes:
- 15 different pages to practice comparing and ordering numbers in a variety of ways.
- numbers up to 1 000 000.
- comparing numbers using greater than >, less than < and equal = signs.
- ordering numbers in sequences or using greatest and least.
- two colouring pages to review concepts.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 1 700 000 instead of 1,700,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 N5.1
This set supports:
- any lesson about comparing numbers or comparing quantities.
- lessons about ordering numbers in sequences
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.