Plant Growth and Changes Unit | Bundle | Paper and Digital
This unit includes all of our plant growth and changes lessons and activities. Most of the lessons require just moments to prep but will have students working for hours. Topics included are plant uses, needs, parts and functions, life cycles, seed dispersal, and propagation.
This plant unit bundle includes:
- a set of basic lessons (with instructions to modify for your students).
- photographs of student examples.
- student pages in a variety of formats to make differentiation easy.
- answer keys and suggested answers.
- editable flashcards.
- editable word wall words.
- an interactive review game for Google Slides.
- a set of art projects that you can use to integrate science and art.
- a set of experiments your students can use to get hands-on experience with the scientific method while observing plants grow and change.
- a set of reading passages to help teach the concepts.
- a game to learn about the special needs of plants.
- a lesson on plant communities.
- a plant growth and changes observation activity.
- a classification activity.
- a creative thinking activity to wrap up the unit (Design a Plant).
- a plant cell diagram activity.
Some of these products require Internet access or books about plants.
No real plants are included with this bundle.
This product aligns with:
- the Alberta Program of Studies-Grade 4 Science Plant Growth and Changes
This product supports:
- any basic plant unit.
Ninja Note: This product is currently under revision. The future update will include more digital versions of the activities.
Ninja Note: This file is a ZIP file. It contains all the PDF files that contain each unit. Buyers need to download the ZIP and extract the PDF files to a computer. To access the digital version, download the PDF and use the link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.