Plant Growth and Changes | Design a Plant | Paper and Digital
This is the perfect no-prep way to finish off a unit about plants while your students get to be creative and show off everything they've learned. It takes minutes to prep and assign, but students will work for hours. Your students have just discovered a brand new type of plant and get to tell you everything about it.
This engaging resource comes with:
- a complete lesson plan with some suggestions on how to modify the activity for your students.
- student task and planning pages.
- marking guide (rubric).
- photographs of student examples.
- a digital version of the student pages to help reduce printing or make differentiation easier. The Google Slides have loose text along the side which can be read by your assistive technology.
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Grade 4 Science Plant Growth and Changes
This resource supports:
- any basic plant unit.
- Saskatchewan Science Curriculum Grade 3 Plant Growth and Changes PL3.1 PL3.2
- Ontario Science Curriculum Grade 3 Growth and Changes in Plants
Ninja Note: To access the digital version of this file, download the PDF and click on the access link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.