Plant Growth and Changes | Special Needs of Plants | Paper and Digital
Help your students understand some of the very special plants in the world with this fun game that only takes moments to prepare. It can be done on paper or digitally and is lots of fun to learn about some of the world's more quirky plant life.
This engaging resource comes with:
- a simple lesson to provide background information to your students about the special needs of plants.
- 24 different plant types that your students will use to determine the special needs of plants.
- instructions for the paper (cards in both colour and ink-saving versions) or digital version (Google Slides). The digital version requires access to the internet.
- student recording pages.
- answer keys.
- optional extension activities.
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Grade 4 Science Plant Growth and Changes
This resource supports:
- any basic plant unit.
- Saskatchewan Science Curriculum Grade 3 Plant Growth and Changes PL3.1 PL3.2
- Ontario Science Curriculum Grade 3 Growth and Changes in Plants
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and use the link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.