Chemistry Unit Bundle | Paper and Digital
Get your whole chemistry unit planned in moments with these exciting classroom chemistry lessons. These hands-on and engaging lessons have been a hit with students and they will keep your students learning chemistry concepts for months!
- properties of matter including states of matter: solids, liquids and gases and their properties.
- acids and bases ways to measure them.
- physical and chemical changes.
- reversible and irreversible changes.
- mixtures (solutions, suspensions, and emulsions; heterogenous and homogenous mixtures)
- separation techniques (evaporation, filtering, etc.) Experiments to learn different techniques.
- crystals a reading passage and recipes to grow crystals and make observations.
- STEM Challenges to challenge thinking and practice the scientific method while learning chemistry concepts.
Support materials included are:
- ten reading passages to help provide background knowledge for each topic (paper and digital versions are included)
- flashcards (editable to add more words with your students) which include definitions
- word wall words (editable to add more words with your students) for your displays
- review game for the whole unit.
- a bonus unit plan.
- a free set of experiment pages.
This resource aligns with:
- the Alberta Program of Studies Grade 5 Classroom Chemistry
This resource supports:
- any basic chemistry unit.
Ninja Note: This file is a ZIP file. It contains all the PDF files that contain each unit. Buyers need to download the ZIP and extract the PDF files to a computer. To access the digital versions, download the PDF and use the link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.