Light and Shadow Unit | Bundle | Paper and Digital
What if you could plan your whole unit on light energy in just minutes? These exciting lessons only take moments to prep. Topics included are transparent, translucent, and opaque materials, colours, refraction, reflection, sources of light, and eye safety.
This complete bundle includes:
- a set of basic lessons (with instructions to modify for your students) which address the majority of the concepts for the unit.
- a set of reading passages that you can use in place of a textbook. Both paper and Google Slides versions are included. The Google Slides version includes loose text which can be read by text-to-speech readers.
- activities to design light devices.
- student pages and templates.
- photographs of student examples.
- answer keys and suggested answers.
- editable word wall words.
- editable flashcards (with definitions).
- an interactive review game that uses Google Slides.
- a set of art projects that you can use to integrate science and art.
a set of Boom Cards you can use to review the unit. Boom Cards are only accessible to play on BoomLearning.com
- a collaborative poster about sources of light
- digital versions of the student pages and activities where possible.
- a bonus unit plan (only available in this bundle)
This resource aligns with:
- the Grade 4 Alberta Program of Studies unit on Light and Shadow
This resource supports:
- any upper elementary or middle school unit about the science of light or shadow.
Ninja Note: This file is a ZIP file. It contains all the PDF files for the unit. Buyers need to download the ZIP and extract the PDF files to a computer. To access the digital versions, download the PDFs and use the link in those files.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.