Light and Shadow Unit | Bundle | Paper and Digital
This package includes all of our products related to the science of light and shadow so far. Most of the lessons require just moments to prep. Topics included are transparent, translucent, and opaque materials, colors, refraction, reflection, sources of light, and eye safety.
This complete bundle includes:
- a set of basic lessons (with instructions to modify for your students) which address the majority of the concepts for the unit.
- a set of reading passages that you can use in place of a textbook. Both paper and Google Slides versions are included. The Google Slides version includes loose text which can be read by text-to-speech readers.
- student pages and templates.
- photographs of student examples.
- answer keys and suggested answers.
- editable word wall words
- editable flashcards (with definitions)
- an interactive review game that uses Google Slides.
- a set of art projects that you can use to integrate science and art.
- an activity to design a light device.
- a set of Boom Cards you can use to review the unit (Please see the preview to learn more about Boom Cards and how to use them)
This product aligns with:
- the Grade 4 Alberta Program of Studies unit on Light and Shadow
This product supports:
- any upper elementary or middle school science unit about the science of light or shadow.
Ninja Note: This product is currently under revision. The future update will include more digital versions of the activities.
Ninja Note: This file is a ZIP file. It contains all the PDF files that contain each unit. Buyers need to download the ZIP and extract the PDF files to a computer. To access the digital version, download the PDF and use the link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.