Plant Growth and Changes | Lessons | Paper and Digital
Teach the basic concepts associated with plants including plant uses, needs, parts and their functions, seed distribution, life cycles, and propagation with this set of lessons that only take moments to prep. It's a great way to learn background knowledge associated with plants and their growth.
This easy-to-use resource includes:
- six complete lessons for each concept with suggestions for differentiation.
- student templates and pages in a variety of formats.
- engaging activities to learn about the basic needs, parts of plants, how plants reproduce, life cycles, seed distribution and all the ways we use plants in our daily lives.
- photographs of student examples.
- answer keys and suggested answers.
- digital pages using Google Slides for student pages. It includes loose text that can be read by your assistive technology.
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Grade 4 Science Plant Growth and Changes
This resource supports:
- any basic plant unit.
- Saskatchewan Science Curriculum Grade 3 Plant Growth and Changes PL3.1 PL3.2
- Ontario Science Curriculum Grade 3 Growth and Changes in Plants
Ninja Note: To access the digital version of this file, download the PDF and click on the access link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.