Plant Growth and Changes | Basic Concepts Unit | Paper
This package teaches the basic concepts associated with plants including plant uses, needs, parts, their functions, seed distribution, life cycles, and propagation. This is a starter unit to learn background knowledge associated with plants and their growth.
This plant product comes with:
- six complete lessons for each concept with suggestions for differentiation.
- student templates.
- support materials like cards, photos, and texts for each lesson.
- photographs of student examples.
- student pages with a variety of choices for differentiation.
- answer keys and suggested answers.
This product aligns with:
- the Alberta Program of Studies-Grade 4 Science Plant Growth and Changes
This product supports:
- any basic plant unit.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.