3D Objects Names Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3 and Grade 4
Practice or assess identifying the names of three-dimensional objects by classifying them through their attributes with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy to use product includes:
- 15 different pages about various math concepts with topics such as prisms, pyramids, cones, right triangular prisms, right rectangular prisms, cylinders, and spheres. This set focuses on using attributes like faces, vertices, bases, and edges to name each three-dimensional object.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- colouring pages to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 SS3.4
This set supports:
- learning about three-dimensional objects.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.