3D Objects Attributes Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3 and Grade 4
Practice or assess identifying attributes of three-dimensional objects with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy to use product includes:
- 15 different pages about prisms, pyramids, cones, cylinders, and spheres. This set focuses on the attributes like faces, vertices, edges, right angles, and bases. Students do not need to know the names of each object for these pages, but right triangular prisms and right rectangular prisms are mentioned.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- a colouring page to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 SS3.3
This set supports:
- learning about three-dimensional objects and their characteristics.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.