Volume of Rectangular Prisms Math Worksheets | Paper | Metric Units
Calculate the volume of rectangular prisms, measuring and recording volume, in millimetres, centimetres, metres, and kilometres with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep these pages and make differentiation a snap.
This easy-to-use resource includes:
- 15 different pages about counting the number of cubes in an object, calculating the volume of rectangular prisms with cubic measurements, drawing prisms based on the volume, and finding the missing edge when given two edges and the volume are given.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- four pages of word problems.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements mm, cm, m, km and their cubic counterparts like mm³.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 30 000 instead of 30,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 6
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 SS5.3
This set supports:
- any lesson about volume.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.