Perimeter of Complex Polygons Math Worksheets | Paper | Metric Units
Calculate the perimeter of complex polygons with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This resource can be bought in a bundle where you’ll get it at a discount. More information is found below.
This easy to use resource includes:
- 15 different pages that practice calculating the perimeter of complex shapes. Some of the shapes will require students to solve for all the missing side lengths before they can find the perimeter. Other questions will have students find the missing side lengths when given some of the side measurements and the perimeter.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- two pages of word problems.
- a colouring activity to review the concept.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 86 000 instead of 86,000).
This resource aligns with:
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 6
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 SS6.2
This resource supports:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 ©2022
- learning about perimeter.
We use this resource with:
- Measurement Interactive Math Unit Grade 4/5
- Interactive Math Unit Full Year Bundle Grade 4/5
- Measurement Interactive Math Unit Grade 5
- Interactive Math Unit Full Year Bundle Grade 5
- Measurement Interactive Math Unit Grade 5/6
- Interactive Math Unit Full Year Bundle Grade 5/6
- Measurement Interactive Math Unit Grade 6
- Interactive Math Unit Full Year Bundle Grade 6
Where do you teach? We have aligned sets for this topic.
- Alberta Measurement Worksheet Bundle Grade 5
- Alberta Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 5
- British Columbia Measurement Concepts Worksheet Bundle Grade 6
- British Columbia Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 6
- Saskatchewan Measurement Worksheet Bundle Grade 6
- Saskatchewan Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 6
We also have more general bundles if you teach elsewhere in Canada:
- Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle With Concepts and Holidays Grade 5
- Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle With Concepts Only Grade 5
- Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle With Holidays Only Grade 5
- Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle With Concepts Only Grade 6
Want to try a free set?
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.