Division Math Worksheets | 3 by 1 Digit With Whole Number Remainders | Paper
Practice three-digit long division equations with remainders expressed as whole numbers with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This division resource includes:
- 15 different pages about long division (three digits by one digit) and with whole number remainders.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- three pages of word problems.
- a colouring page for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 N5.3
This resource supports:
- introducing long division
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.