Capacity Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 5 Grade 6
Practice or assess your students' ability to calculate, estimate, and record capacity in millilitres (mL) and litres (L) with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This set is available as part of our All Our Math Worksheets Bundle Grade 5. We also have bundles with just the holiday-themed math sets or sets with no holidays.
This easy to use product includes:
- 15 different pages about reading capacity measurements in millilitres and litres, recording capacity measurements, filling containers to specific measurements, and estimating amounts based on the capacity of a container.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- four pages of word problems.
- a colouring page for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements mL and L.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 30 000 instead of 30,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 5
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 6
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 SS5.4
This set supports:
- any lesson about capacity
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Try a free sample of our Grade 5 worksheets.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.