12 and 24 Hour Clocks Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 4
Practice or assess determining time using 12 and 24 hour digital clocks with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy to use product includes:
- 15 different pages about converting time from 12 and 24 hour clocks, writing time with am and pm, and using time referents. Students do not need to be able to read analog clocks to complete these worksheets.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- multiple pages of word problems.
- a colouring page to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 SS4.1
This set supports:
- any lesson about 12 and 24 clocks.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.