Place Value to 10 000 000 Math Worksheets | Paper
Represent numbers in a variety of ways with these math worksheets for numbers up to ten million. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This number sense resource includes:
- 15 different pages about representing numbers up to 10 000 000 in a variety of ways such as place value charts, partitioning, standard form, expanded form, and words.
- shorthand numbers represented as 1.8 million.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 000 instead of 3,000,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 6
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 N6.1
This set supports:
- any lesson about representing numbers or reviewing place value and number sense concepts.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.