Pictographs Many-to-One Correspondence Math Worksheets | Paper
Create and read pictographs that use many-to-one correspondence with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This graphing resource includes:
- 15 different pages about creating and reading pictographs. Students do not need to collect any data to complete these pages.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 SP4.1
This set supports:
- any lesson about graphing and pictographs.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.