Pictographs Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 4
Sale Sold out
Regular price $5.50 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Practice or assess your students' ability to create and read pictographs with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This set is available as part of our All Our Math Worksheets Bundle Grade 4. We also have bundles with just the holiday-themed math sets or sets with no holidays.
This graphing product includes:
- 15 different pages about creating and reading pictographs. Students do not need to collect any data to complete these pages.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 SP4.1
This set supports:
- any lesson about graphing and pictographs.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Try a free sample of our Grade 4 worksheets.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.